Looking for an easier way to add new listings to your website? We have you covered! Easy MLS Listings Import for WordPress automatically adds and updates listings on your WordPress website.
You Must Be a Directory Pro Member To See This Article.
What Is Easy MLS Listings Import for WordPress?
As a member of the Real Estate Agent Directory, your listings already appear automatically on your directory profile and Facebook. Now Pro members can add listings to their personal website automatically with a simple one-time set-up, too!
We’ve negotiated direct IDX access with over 200 MLSs across the U.S. That means when you update your listings in the MLS, they are automatically updated on your website and in the directory with no extra work. Better yet. As a Pro member, you have access to this technology for free!
Note: To use Easy MLS Listings Import, your website will need to be built using WordPress.
- Download the plug-in file using the button above.
- Log in to your WordPress website dashboard.
- Click on Plugins in the sidebar menu.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Select the zip file you downloaded in step 1 and click Install Plugin.
- Next, find “Easy MLS Listings Import” in the list that appears, and click Activate
- Finally, visit the settings page to complete setup. You can access this page at any time by hovering over Settings in the sidebar menu and clicking Easy MLS Listings Import.
You can find more information about set up by visiting https://helpcenter.homeasap.com/easy-mls-listings-import-wordpress-help/.