With restrictions on face-to-face contact, the mortgage industry has had to quickly pivot its processes. That leaves many real estate agents wondering what exactly has changed about closings and will these changes last beyond the Covid-19 lockdown. We brought in the mortgage experts at CMG Financial to find out.
As Regional Sales Manager, Jason oversees mortgage lending for the entire state of Florida for CMG Financial. He has extensive experience in the mortgage industry, and he played a key role in bringing CMG Financial to the state of Florida.
Teresa works as a loan officer for CMG Financial in the Jacksonville, Florida area. Having served as treasurer of the Women’s Council of Realtors®, she has a unique understanding of the concerns of real estate agents, and she’s used that experience coupled with her strong communication skills to build a strong network of real estate professionals across Northeast Florida.
- HomeFundIt – HomeFundIt lets homebuyers receive funds from relatives and friends, with no need for financial statements or gift letters.
- HomeFundIt Advertising – Use HomeFundIt to attract homebuyers with a Facebook advertising campaign. Qualifying agents can receive a matching lender contribution to ad spend.
- Jason Eggen’s My Site | CMG Financial – Learn more about Jason and his work at CMG Financial.
- Teresa Delue’s My Site | CMG Financial – Learn more about Teresa and her work at CMG Financial.
- John Marshall, CEO of Home ASAP — John came to Home ASAP with a wealth of experience in business and finance. Before coming to Home ASAP, John served as EVP/CFO for Home 123 and EquiCredit Corp. He has also worked as Senior Vice President at successful companies like FIS and Everbank. John has an MBA from Harvard Business School, where he graduated with Distinction and a BSE in Mechanical Engineering from Duke University.
- James Sparkman, Director of Sales & Marketing for Home ASAP — James helped lead the company’s accelerated customer adoption and growth over the past several years. Before coming to Home ASAP, James worked with several real estate and healthcare start-ups in various stages as a growth hacker, kick starter, and digital marketing director. James is a graduate of Jacksonville University.
Don’t miss an episode of the Real Estate Roundtable By Home ASAP podcast! Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts, and don’t forget to leave a review so that more people can get in on the conversation!
Thanks. Here's your free Fair Housing Ad Checklist for real estate agents! Also keep an eye on your inbox more great marketing resources for real estate agents.