Social Media Sales Specialist
Home ASAP provides an integrated family of real estate apps for agents and brokers using Facebook’s social media platforms. Almost 600,000 agents have installed our app, the Real Estate Agent Directory on Facebook.
Our company office offers a bright, attractive working environment and is conveniently located at Belfort Rd. and JTB, not far from downtown and Town Center. We take care of our team members and offer a relaxed office environment and several growth opportunities.
To acquire new and upsell existing customers at HomeASAP, a leading provider of real estate apps for agents on Facebook.
As a fast-growing company, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment—which means: wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly and showing eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. In this role, you work with a collaborative team so excellent interpersonal skills are also a must.
Full-time/ Base salary + bonus + commission / Pay commensurate with experience. 401k + full benefits package available after 60 days (health/dental/vision).
- Answer sales inquiries via phone, live chat and email for real estate agents interested in bundled and a la carte services
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities into our full suite of real estate apps
- Develop/enhance sales pitches including scripts and canned responses
- Perform order taking and payment processing tasks
- Update leads management systems
- Provide customer support for agents’ questions about pages, services and Facebook
- Interface with Customer service, Account Management and Home Search teams regarding customer needs
- Research industry trends and sales techniques
- Data entry and other administrative duties as needed
Not all required, but the more the better!
- Pursuing/achieved Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree (or) demonstrated equivalent and related experience
- 1-3 years of Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and telephonic with the ability to relate to customers
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and have good critical thinking skills
- Capable of handling and staying on tasks with little managerial oversight
- Establishing and maintaining team communication
- Positive attitude and proactive with willingness to learn
- High level of social media literacy
- Knowledge of Facebook for businesses, including business pages