Home ASAP is seeking a Customer Success Representative to assist with managing incoming inquiries from customers and users of our suite of Facebook marketing apps/services for real estate professionals. Home ASAP’s Real Estate Agent Directory on Facebook has over 600,000 members across the United States!
To be the company’s frontline support in managing the inbound inquiries from real estate agents who are customers of our digital marketing services or users of our free apps. The Success team creates an incredible experience for our customer and validates the fact that we care about improving our user’s experience. Most of all, this team sets up our customer’s for success with the amazing products we’ve built to grow their business through Facebook and the web.
Someone highly professional who loves guiding customers to success, curious about understanding our users’ needs, and offering the best solutions. You’re eager to explore new technologies and can learn new concepts and solve problems thoughtfully and effectively. You have customer-facing experience in any industry, strong critical thinking skills, and you know how to build strong relationships, identify challenges, and find solutions.
You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and look at change as an opportunity to grow. In addition, you have the ability to work autonomously and diligently while in an office or remote WFH environment.
- Develop and maintain positive customer care experience and satisfaction.
- Answer incoming phone calls/emails/chats from current Home ASAP customers and members of our Real Estate Agent Directory on Facebook
- Work with other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about our users’ needs.
- Guide our customers/users through our various apps and services in a friendly and patient manner.
- Identify the business needs of our customers and recommend any of Home ASAP’s paid marketing solutions accordingly.
- Retain customers by demonstrating value of their current service(s) and best practices to help them see results.
- Refer interested agents to Sales team when appropriate.
- Passion for helping others and solving their problems
- Phone support experience with the ability to relate to customers
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn software and system processes
- Knowledge of Facebook for businesses is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus, but not required