To manage, support, and launch advertisements for premium client accounts at Home ASAP, the leading provider of real estate agent marketing services on Facebook. As a member of Home ASAP’s Account Management team (TurnKey Suite), the ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, and 1+ year experience in marketing, advertising, communications, and/or social media, particularly Facebook business pages.
As a fast-growing company, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment—which means: wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly and showing eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. In this role, you work with a collaborative team so excellent interpersonal skills are also a must.
Attention to detail and effective communication skills are critical. As a fast-growing company, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment—which means: wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly and showing eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. In this role, you work with a collaborative team so excellent interpersonal skills are also a must.
Full-time/ Base salary + quarterly bonus / $30-$32,000 + incentives (sales, retention, accounts volume bonus)
- Manage client accounts for premium bundled services program (TurnKey Suite)
- Maintain regular contact with clients (real estate agents/brokers) to build relationships, provide support and increase customer retention
- Manage clients’ Facebook business pages
- Create, launch, and optimize Facebook advertising campaigns for clients through Facebook’s Ads Manager platform
- Offer existing clients upsells to advertising packages & long-term subscriptions
- Provide marketing consulting to agents
- Assist with task management for clients (ex: posting custom content to pages)
- Answer client inquiries via phone and email
- Interface with graphic design team regarding agent design requests (ex: custom cover photos)
- Design or edit custom graphics for page posts and advertising campaigns (Photoshop/Illustrator)
Not all required, but the more the better!
- Bachelor’s Degree or demonstrated equivalent and related experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and telephonic with the ability to relate to customers
- Knowledge of Facebook for businesses, including business page creation/management
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager, or launching ad campaigns through other social platforms
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Advertising copywriting or blogging experience
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and have good critical thinking skills
- Capable of handling and staying on tasks with little managerial oversight
- Prior experience in customer service
- Prior experience in sales
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Establishing and maintaining team communication
- Positive attitude and proactive with willingness to learn
- High level of social media literacy
- Proficient listening skills and desire to interact with people
- Nice to have – Bilingual (Spanish)
Home ASAP provides an integrated family of real estate apps for agents and brokers using Facebook’s social media platforms. Almost 600,000 agents have installed our app, the Real Estate Agent Directory on Facebook.
Our company office offers a bright, attractive working environment and is conveniently located at Belfort Rd. and JTB, not far from downtown and Town Center. We take care of our team members and offer a relaxed office environment and several growth opportunities.
In your cover letter please tell us:
- Why you think you would be a good fit for this job?
- Actual experiences you have that make you a good fit?