Home ASAP provides an integrated family of real estate apps for agents and brokers using Facebook’s social media platforms. Almost 600,000 agents have installed our app, the Real Estate Agent Directory on Facebook.
Our company office offers a bright, attractive working environment and is conveniently located at Belfort Rd. and JTB, not far from downtown and Town Center. We take care of our team members and offer a relaxed office environment and several growth opportunities.
Full-time. Base salary + commissions + quarterly bonus / Pay commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits after 90 days.
We are looking for Account Retention Specialist to join our sales team that will drive the customer retention process by reaching out to our customers in advance of or after their service renewal dates and executing all phases of the renewal lifecycle. This includes coordinating the renewal sales process with the sales and customer service teams, save attempts of customers requesting to cancel, discovery of upsell opportunities, and negotiating pricing incentives.
- Responsible for all the phases of the customer retention process – proactively contacting all customers with expiring methods of payment, contacting customers who have requested to cancel, and contacting customers who have already cancelled their services.
- Manage a pipeline of renewal/retention opportunities and deliver results against monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast objectives and track progress
- Interact with other departments including Customer Service and Marketing to meet and deliver customer requirements/expectations
- Leverage the renewal activity to promote upsells
- Work with the customers and customer service to ensure they are maximizing products and achieving success
- Coordination with Customer Service & Billing departments to provide responses and resolutions to issues in a timely manner
Not all required, but the more the better!
- 1+ years of Sales and/or customer service experience-inbound and/or outbound an/or collections
- Pursuing/achieved Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree (or) demonstrated equivalent and related experience
- High level of social media literacy, particularly with Facebook
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and have good critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of Facebook for businesses, including business pages
- Familiarity with the real estate industry and role of agents assisting consumers with the home buying and selling process